Admission to Pre-primary Class
We are pleased that, when choosing a pre-primary school, you are considering letting your child go to a private school in Kaunas and Vilnius – “Erudito licėjus”. Please get in touch with the administrator to arrange an individual meeting with the Head of “Erudito licėjus” or attend the events organized to present the school. Students are offered an invitation to study at “Erudito Licejus” based on the motivation interview.
After the admission period, if there are places left, applications can still be submitted until the class is full. 20 children is the maximum number of students in the class.
In 2021/2022, Pre-school admission is open for Pre-primary International Grade for children born in 2015.
- Registration (the form is on this page)
- Submission of an application (has to be filled in at the lyceum);
- Motivation interview with the Head of Erudito licėjus;
- Final decision on admission;
- Signing the Enrolment Agreement.
- Application form;
- A photocopy of the child’s passport or birth certificate;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- Student‘s Health Record.
Pre-Primary School payment method:
4900 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
4800 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
4600 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
The tuition fee includes:
- Education based on the lyceum programme;
- The teaching of English;
- Musical and artistic education;
- Physical activity;
- Early morning activities before lessons.
- One-time non-refundable admissions fee – 350 € (includes enrolment procedure, textbooks and educational supplies);
- After school activities (from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.) – 130 €/ month (afternoon meal included)
- Catering: breakfast and lunch – 6 €/day in Kaunas, 6,50€/day in Vilnius.