(1 – 4 grades)
Admission to Primary School (1-4 grades)
We are pleased that, when choosing a primary school, you are considering letting your child go to a private school in Kaunas and Vilnius – “Erudito licėjus”. Please get in touch with the administrator to arrange an individual meeting with the Head of “Erudito licėjus” or attend the events organized to present the school. Students are offered an invitation to study at “Erudito Licejus” based on the motivation interview results.
After the admission period, if there are places left, applications can still be submitted until the class is full. 20 children is the maximum number of students in the class.
In 2021/2022, Primary School admission is open for these International Grades:
- International First Grade (English taught) for children born in 2015.
- International Second Grade (English taught) for children born in 2014.
- International Third Grade (English taught) for children born in 2013.
- The First Grade for children born in 2015.
- The Second Grade for children born in 2014.
- The Third Grade for children born in 2013.
- The Fourth Grade for children born in 2012.
- Registration (the form is in on this page)
- Submission of an application (has to be filled in at the lyceum);
- Motivation interview with the Head of Erudito licėjus;
- Final decision on admission;
- Signing the Enrolment Agreement.
- Application form;
- A photocopy of the child’s passport or birth certificate;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- Student‘s Health Record;
- Progress assessment from a former school (except for the First Grade)
Primary School payment method:
4900 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
4800 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
4600 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
Primary School International Class payment method:
5900 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
5800 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
5600 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
The tuition fee includes:
- Education based on the lyceum programme;
- The teaching of English;
- Musical and artistic education;
- Physical activity;
- Early morning activities before lessons.
- Knowledge, skills and comprehension test – 40 €;
- One-time non-refundable admissions fee – 350 € (includes enrolment procedure, textbooks and educational supplies);
- After school activities (from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.) – 130 € / month (afternoon meal included);
- Catering: breakfast and lunch – 6 € / day in Kaunas, 6,50€/day in Vilnius.