Secondary school ( 5 -10 grades)
Admission to Secondary School (5 – 10 grades)
We are pleased that, when choosing a middle school, you are considering letting your child go to a private school in Kaunas and Vilnius – “Erudito licėjus”. Please get in touch with the administrator to arrange an individual meeting with the Head of “Erudito licėjus” or attend the events organized to present the school. Middle School admission requires students taking an entrance test and participate in a motivation interview. Students are offered an invitation to study at “Erudito licėjus” based on the total score of both the test and the interview results, which are equally important. An additional score is added by certificates of academic achievement.
After the admission period, if there are places left, applications can still be submitted until the class is full. 20 children is the maximum number of students in the class.
In 2021/2022, Secondary school admission is open for these International Grades:
- International Fifth Grade for children born in 2010.
- International Sixth Grade for children born in 2009.
- International Seventh Grade for children born in 2008.
- International Ninth Grade for children born in 2006.
- The Fifth Grade for children born in 2010.
- The Sixth Grade for children born in 2009.
- The Seventh Grade for children born in 2008.
- The Ninth Grade for children born in 2006.
- The Tenth Grade for children born in 2005.
- Registration (the form is on this page)
- Submission of an application (filled in at lyceum);
- Knowledge, skills and comprehension test;
- Motivation interview with the Head of Erudito licėjus;
- Team task;
- Final decision on admission;
- Signing the Enrolment Agreement.
- Application form;
- A photocopy of the child’s passport or birth certificate;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- Student‘s Health Record.
- Progress assessment from former school.
- Certificates of academic achievement (competition, Olympiads, etc.)
Middle School payment method:
5300 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
5100 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
4900 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
Middle School International Class payment method:
6900 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
6800 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
6600 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
The tuition fee includes:
- Education based on the lyceum programme;
- The teaching of English;
- Musical and artistic education;
- Physical activity;
- Early morning activities before lessons.
- Knowledge, skills and comprehension test – 40 €;
- One-time non-refundable admissions fee – 350 € (includes enrolment procedure, textbooks and educational supplies);
- After school activities (from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.) – 130 € / month (afternoon meal included);
- Catering: breakfast and lunch – 6 € / day in Kaunas, 6,50€/day in Vilnius.