4 scholarships for applicants to the International Baccalaureate at “Erudito licėjus”Erudito
We invite 10th grade students to apply for a scholarship in the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme. All applicants will have to take an exam, participate in a motivational interview and perform tasks of creativity (art, music, theatre), activity (sports, outdoor activities), and service activities. The first 4 candidates who demonstrate exceptional abilities and whose total score exceeds 80%. will receive a two-year scholarship for studies at the lyceum.
It is important to know:
- Scholarships are given only to 10th grade students who are planning to enter the IB programme;
- The scholarship is awarded to the first 4 students whose entrance score exceeds 80%;
- 2 scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fee, 2 scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fee;
- 100% scholarship amounts to 7,900 euros; 50% scholarship amounts to 3950 euros;
- The scholarship is awarded for 2 years.
- Submission of the admission form: https://erudito.openapply.com/roi;
- Interview with a school representative;
- Passing a test of knowledge, skills and perception;
- Evaluation of results;
- Signing the contract.
Want to know more? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, meet our IB students and hear their stories https://www.instagram.com/eruditolicejus/