Last week, the 7th birthday celebrations of Erudito Lyceum took place in Vilnius and Kaunas schools. During the event, the head of Erudito Lyceum Assoc. Dr. Nerijus Pačėsa said thankful speech for all school community as well as school anthem was played and everybody was surprised by various musical performances. Moreover, exhibition of photos of history teacher Gražvydas “Portrait of an Erudite Teacher” was also presented in Vilnius.
During the event, the Erudito Lyceum employee awards, which have become a tradition, took place! The Erudito Lyceum Student Council also presented nominations to the teachers.
- Erudito most initiative became the history teacher Gražvydas Kaškelis in Vilnius, and the international relations coordinator Rūta Petkevičiūtė in Kaunas.
- Erudito most professional became the head of the Vilnius branch Gintarė Aldonytė in Vilnius and the chemistry and biology teacher Džiuginta Gaigalienė in Kaunas.
- Erudito most civic became a primary school teacher Jūratė Babickienė in Vilnius and the teacher of Lithuanian language and literature Jurgita Maironienė in Kaunas.
- Erudito most positive became the religion teacher Julius Mališauskas in Vilnius and the administrator Aistė Simaškaitė in Kaunas.
- Erudito most ecological became geography teacher Gintarė Klimienė in Vilnius and the deputy director of general affairs Laima Pačėsienė in Kaunas.
- Erudito friendliest became the administrator Gabrielė Orlovskaja in Vilnius ant the math teacher Julija Grėbliūnaitė in Kaunas.
We congratulate the winners and thank the entire community for unity, warm emotions, dedication and the desire to grow and improve together!