(11 – 12 Grades)
Admission to International 11-12 Grades
“Erudito licėjus” is proud to be officially accredited by the IBO as an IB World School since 2020/2021 to run the IB Diploma Programme in Kaunas and Vilnius.
“The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education. It addresses the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students, and is respected by universities across the globe.
The Diploma Programme (DP) curriculum is made up of six subject groups and the DP core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay. Through the Diploma Programme (DP) core, students reflect on the nature of knowledge, complete independent research and undertake a project that often involves community service.
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is recognized and respected by the world’s leading universities, and evidence suggests that higher rates of DP students go on to university and higher education study than non-IB students.“
After the admission period, if there are places left, applications can still be submitted until the class is full. 20 children is the maximum number of students in the class.
Test and motivational interview is organised individually. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of the admission form https://erudito.openapply.com/roi;
- Passing a test of knowledge, skills and perception;
- Test and motivational interview is organised individually. For more information please contact email@example.com
- Discussion of test results and motivational interview with a school representative;
- Evaluation of results;
- Signing the contract.
- Application form;
- A photocopy of the child’s passport or birth certificate;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- Student‘s Health Record.
- Progress assessment from former school.
- Certificates of academic achievement (competition, Olympiads, etc.)
International Baccalaureate Class payment method:
- 8500 € / year, paying 10 instalments per year;
- 8400 € / year, paying 2 instalments per year;
- 8200 € / year, paying 1 instalment per year.
Tuition is fixed for the entire 2-year study period.
The tuition fee includes:
- Education based on the lyceum programme;
- The teaching of English;
- Musical and artistic education;
- Physical activity;
- Early morning activities before lessons.
- Knowledge, skills and comprehension test – 70 €;
- One-time non-refundable admissions fee – 500 €;
- Catering: breakfast and lunch – 8,50 €/day in Kaunas, 9,50€/day in Vilnius. *
Educational materials (textbooks, workbooks, etc.) are not included in the price.
* Price can be adjusted
FULL PACKAGE PRICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (meals included, paid groups) – 10000Eur / year with 10 installments per year.
The following IBDP subjects are offered to choose from:
Group 1. Students in Language and Literature: English A Language and Literature HL or SL; Lithuanian A Literature HL or SL (mandatory for students who are entering IB from a Lithuanian School); School Supported Self-Taught Mother Tongue: Literature A SL only.
Group 2. Language Acquisition: English B HL (mandatory for students who did not choose English A); German B SL only; German ab initio (for beginners SL only); Second Subject from Group 1 (must be English A if Lithuanian A or SSST Mother Tongue was selected in Group 1).
Group 3. Individuals and Societies: History HL or SL; Business and Management HL or SL; Psychology HL or SL.
Group 4. Sciences: Biology HL or SL; Chemistry HL or SL; Computer Science HL or SL; Physics HL or SL.
Group 5. Mathematics: Mathematics AA HL or SL; Mathematics AI HL or SL.
Group 6. Electives: German ab initio (for beginners SL only); Business and Management HL or SL; Psychology HL or SL; Computer Science HL or SL.
Core: Creativity Activity Service (CAS); Extended Essay; Theory of Knowledge (ToK).