(11 – 12 Grades)
Admission to International 11-12 Grades
We are pleased that, when choosing a middle school, you are considering letting your child go to a private school – “Erudito licėjus”. Please get in touch with the administrator to arrange an individual meeting with the Head of “Erudito licėjus” or attend the events organized to present the school. Gymnasium admission requires students taking an entrance test and participate in a motivation interview. Students are offered an invitation to study at “Erudito licėjus” based on the total score of both the test and the interview results, which are equally important. An additional score is added by certificates of academic achievement.
For the most outstanding 10th Grader – the Erudito Licejus Scholarship.
Exceptionally performing candidates with an overall score of more than 80% will be awarded a scholarship to study in the Erudito Licejus for two years (Grades 11-12). For more information please follow the link: https://erudito.lt/naujienos/gabiausiems-desimtokams-stipendija-mokslams-erudito-licejuje/
After the admission period, if there are places left, applications can still be submitted until the class is full. 20 children is the maximum number of students in the class.
In 2021/2022, Gymnasium admission is open for:
- The 11th International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Grade for children born in 2004.
- The 12th International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Grade for children born in 2003.
- Registration (the form is on this page)
- Submission of an application (has to be filled in at the lyceum);
- Details on the Erudito Licejus IBDP Admissions Process
- The Registration Form to take part in the Admissions process
- Final decision on admission;
- Signing the Enrolenrment Agreement.
- Application form;
- A photocopy of the child’s passport or birth certificate;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- Student‘s Health Record.
- Progress assessment from former school.
- Certificates of academic achievement (competition, Olympiads, etc.)
Middle School International Baccalaureate Class payment method:
6900 € / year. Paying 10 contributions per year;
6800 € / year. Paying 2 contributions per year;
6600 € / year. Paying 1 contribution per year.
The tuition fee includes:
- Education based on the lyceum programme;
- The teaching of English;
- Musical and artistic education;
- Physical activity;
- Early morning activities before lessons.
- Knowledge, skills and comprehension test – 50 €;
- One-time non-refundable admissions fee – 500 € (includes enrolment procedure, textbooks and educational supplies);
- After school activities (from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.) – 130 € / month (afternoon meal included);
- Catering: breakfast and lunch – 6 € / day in Kaunas, 6,50€/day in Vilnius.
The High School Section (Grade 11-12) follow the IB Diploma Programme (Starting September 2020), For further information about the IB and its programmes visit http://www.ibo.org
To be certified with the IB Diploma Programme (DP), six subjects from five subject groups and the three DP core subjects comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay will be assessed.